Monday, March 8, 2010

McConnell adds names to wrongful death pro se




Synopsis: McConnell adds Vice Admiral SA Fry USN, LTGen John Campbell USAF (Ret), Darleen Druyun (ex jailbird) and 9/11 Ommissioner, Jamie Gorelick, to defend pro se wrongful death suit.

[Open e-mail sent] 12-28-2006

To: David Hawkins, Forensic Economist and [Founder] Hawks CAFE

From: Field McConnell, Fighter Pilot and Forensic Economist

Cc: Kristine Marcy, contactus@...
John Prater, john.prater@...
Charles F Lee, DEA retired, cflee@...
.....
David: As you may be aware I am planning a Pro Se filing of wrongful death in the cases of Captain Charles `Chic' Burlingame who at the time of his death [9/11] was the Captain of AA77 and Capt Gerald DeConto, USN, who was at the time of his death directing the U S Naval Command Center in the Pentagon.

It is widely misunderstood that they died simultaneously as the result of AA77 flying through the window of the USNCC. In a DVD entitled "911 In Plane Site" an Air Traffic Controller is heard saying, in effect, "whatever hit the Pentagon was not AA77 as we [FAA-ATC] lost radar contact with AA77 45 minutes prior to the Pentagon explosion and the last radar contact had AA77 over the Atlantic ocean". [ http://www.hawkscafe.com/103.html ]

I suggest in addition to Hillary [Clinton] and the other 3 women we hold as persons of interest, we include the following four persons:

Vice Admiral SA Fry USN: I believe he changed the ROE [rules of engagement] on 1 June, 2001 the day Amalgam Virgo began. Amalgam Virgo, I assert, was a dress rehearsal for Global Guardian, 9-11.

LTGen John Campbell USAF: I believe the General was the USAF liaison to the CIA during Amalgam Virgo and Global Guardian.

Darleen Druyun: Her relationship involving Boeing, AWACS and her [subsequent] prison time indicate to me she may have been able to provide AWACS service to an "outside contractor" during Global Guardian.

Jamie Gorelick: Was in a position to build a "firewall" between DOJ and FBI. I suggest the intelligence committee may have been corrupted due to her efforts.

I assert that Captain DeConto presumed he was participating in the war game Global Guardian when he realized he'd been double crossed and a "real world event" was unfolding. If the ROE was typical of these games Captain DeConto would have only 3 minutes to alert the proper chain of command of the "hijacking" of the planned exercise.

In the same fashion I have no doubt that Captain Chic Burlingame thought his flight, AA77, was routine up to the time that, I allege, the flight was taken over electronically through the QRS11 GyroChip and two trailing aircraft, a drone that would hit the Pentagon and a small white Canadair [Bombardier-NATO] C & C aircraft.

In as much as Federal Assets, including World Trade Center 7 and the Pentagon were destroyed, in my mind, by the corrupt acts of Americans and Canadians working together, I believe I can file a Pro Se request as I am, in this case, a "Friend of the Court".

As a career fighter pilot I can claim that I relied on intelligence that was accurate and timely when pursuing an "unknown rider" and I believe my friends at the North Dakota ANG were prevented from protecting AA77 and UA93 due to a corrupted Command and Communications system.

As a career airline captain I can [also] claim that when I sign for a multimillion dollar aircraft and the safety of up to 420 people, I need to be aware of all components of the aircraft. To this day I believe there are 108 Boeing aircraft "out there" with QRS11 GyroChips installed and also explosives in the doors.

As a 28 year airline pilot I, and [my] peers, have not been instructed in the installation and purpose of either.

I contacted ALPA, our union, and I believe that the union was also not aware of this prior to 12-11-06. I further understand that it was a violation of BATF regulations to have explosives installed in commercial aircraft. Records of this may have been lost in the explosive demolition of the Murrah building in Oklahoma City.

I have copied Charles Lee to this letter. He took Ramzi Yousef into custody in Lahore, Pakistan while he was posted there by the US DEA.

I will be trying to learn how best to present this Pro Se filing and any suggestions you, or Charlie, may have will be most welcome.

Warm regards,

Field McConnell

No comments: